Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reynolds to host BBQ at RPA's Sarah Palin event

The following is a press release from Colonel Conrad Reynolds' Campaign

CONRAD CARES
Reynolds to host Blue Collar Republican Barbeque

CONWAY - Republican United States Senate candidate Col. Conrad Reynolds (U.S. Army, Ret.) announced today that he will be hosting a good old fashioned barbeque meet and greet in the west parking lot at the Verizon Arena on Tuesday February 16th just before the Sarah Palin event.

Conrad Reynolds says “Our Republican Party is at a crossroads. We are poised for perhaps the biggest political comeback since the 1994 midterm elections. Americans, Arkansans are frustrated and disillusioned with career politicians and politics as usual. The voters are looking for an brave new alternative vision. The Republican Party must supply that vision. We must provide voters with more than rhetoric and platitudes. Now is the time for twice the action and half the talk, and that's why I am running for US Senate.”

“Reagan, Eisenhower and Abraham Lincoln understood what a great honor and privilege it is to serve the people of this great nation. And so do I, because it’s what I have done with my life for the past three decades and it will be what I will do with my life until the day I die. It's an honor to serve the people of Arkansas. And I want to do just that on Tuesday. These are tough economic times, so I am holding a free barbeque tailgate party before the Sarah Palin event for those everyday folks that might not have the resources to attend the $500 per person reception or the $175 for the dinner but they want to be involved.”

“Service to our fellow citizens is one my core beliefs and I am not afraid to roll up my sleeves to help people. I will do whatever it takes to get the job done, whatever it takes to get this country, this state and this party back on track. You have my word on it.”

Please check out our new YouTube video message to veterans, veteran’s families and active duty military personnel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBAK9J_Yv00


Give us a call or send us an email if you would like to volunteer or contribute to the campaign.




*LCRC does not endorse any candidate until after the primary election. This post is for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes an endorsement by the LCRC. LCRC will post press releases from any Republican candidate who submits them to email:webmaster@lonokegop.com .





No comments:

Post a Comment